Thank you Okami--sama for tagging me!
I will get back at you someday xD Soo...Let's get this done!
Answer 12 questions that you have been asked and then create 12 more questions for 12 others that you tagged to answer.
I have stopped counting how much I do this, but nevermind xD
1. Did the Deviantart help you find what you wanted? Friends, support, popularity?
Well, to be honest I don't know what I wanted, when I started here. I am not that much of an artist to gain popularity, but I found friends here, who support me! And that was more than I could have wished for. Although that was not what I was expecting here, cuz I am basically invincible here
2. Do other people's work affect your perception and your drawing?
You wouldn't believe how much :3 I have so many amazing artists around me and I try to learn as much from them as I can.
3. Drawing is only one of your hobbies? What else are you interested in besides?
I am a kinda boring person. I love reading, playing video games and sleeping, if that counts xD of course I love to spend time with my friends... could be that I am forgetting something. But who cares...
4. What is your art work you like most? And why?
This question is kinda hard ^^ especially cuz I still need to improve a lot, but I guess I like the vibe of 'Tasty Lantern'...hard to describe why, maybe that I put a message into it. I really dunno...
5. What makes you happy?
thats my secret!
Endorphins and stuff
but I like to spend time with people I like, or with things that I enjoy! I am happy if there is a calming atmosphere around me, you could say.
6. You set a goal and go to it? Or do you currently have no goal?
I appreciate goals in life, but not many and ones that are likely to be made true. Everything else causes dissappointment in yourself, which is pointless. I try to enjoy life as it happens ^^ sure I got goals like good grades and stuff and achieving certain things in my future, but thats nothing out of the ordinary, I suppose. And its better to keep track of the way instead of the end if it.
7. How do you get your inspiration?
Primarily artists I enjoy :3 but also lots of music! At that also from art in general, people I see and even history...I guess inspiration occurs in all forms and thats amazing about it :3 as you never know how it finds its way into your mind.
8. What is your favorite style of art?
I really enjoy the japanese style! Mangas of course, yeah! But I am really in love with the traditional art they apply, but I guess art from the far east in general!
9. Has it ever happened that your art work that you really like does not receive enough attention from the people?
Nah...I guess I am getting more attention than I deserve, cuz people are very kind here :3 I highly appreciate that by the way! But if I had to choose one, it would be 'Inkfinity' as I put lots of effort into it and even if it didn't turned out that good...it was liked one time, which was in my opinion relatively dissappointing if you compare it to others of my works...but am absolutely satisfied with the support I receive, so I don't have anything to complain about 💕
10. Do you have any favorite artists?
Sure I have :3 tons! My friends here belong to them and I try to show that to them by showing my admiration of their art! The ones I mean already know that ^^ and yeah Okami--sama, you belong to them :3
Apart from that I am a huge admirer of Eiichiro Oda, the creator of One Piece. Of course I could enumerate other famous Mangakas and Deviantartists too. But this is my focus for now, as it would take too long
11. Do you get pleasure from drawing?
I wouldn't call it pleasure, but I can calm down by drawing! It is really relaxing for me!
12. Do you often feel too lazy to sit down for drawing?
Yeah...unfortunately! Sometimes I am just stressed out and want to think of nothing, if that makes sense ^^
1. What brought you here? I mean Deviantart.
2. Where do you get your inspiration from?
3. Which tools do you use to create your art?
4. Which of your artworks do you like most and why?
5. Were you ever suprised by the resonance you received for one of your works? That includes negative experiences.
6. Do you have a special place, where you make your art?
7. Are you a person of change or do you prefer a steady life?
8. Which adjectives describe yourself best?
9. Your favorite food?
10. If you could draw like one artist that exists or existed at any time, who would it be?
11. Is art your whole cosmos, or do you have other significant hobbies and interests?
12. What do you think of 'Tagging'? xD
So thanks again Okami--sama 💕 it was a pleasure as always!Okami--sama kotakotoka KennyCastafi Akiala Aroco saperlipop nakama-adopts Gaalad Annlil Nina55555 ShirazukiOkami Dreyce ellehcim88